Redif takes over Bernhardt in UK
- Seeing the light. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p19
Profiles Turkesh Redif, furniture maker and owner of Bernhardt Furniture Co. in Great Britain. Contributions of Turkesh Redif in the furniture industry; Career history; Level of achievements.
- Warning on delivery damage. // Cabinet Maker;6/9/2006, Issue 5491, p4
The article reports on the damage claim filed by Turkesh Redif, managing director of Bernhardt Furniture, against Edmonson Freightline in Great Britain. Under his claim, Redif alleged that some of his products were damaged in transit, however, the Lancashire Country Court ruled in favor of the...
- Keveryn leaves Bernhardt. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p4
Reports the resignation of Mike Keveryn as vice president of residential case goods sales at Bernhardt Furniture in North Carolina.
- Bernhardt opens in L.A. Mart. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p74
Reports on Bernhardt Furniture's opening of a showroom on the first floor of the L.A. Mart in Los Angeles, California. Ribbon-cutting ceremony during the L.A. Mart's Spring Gift & Home Furnishings Market and Spring Christmas Show to end on April 11, 2003.
- Bernhardt buys plant for Martha line. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the acquisition of a furniture plant by Bernhardt Furniture Co. in Lenoir, North Carolina. Focus on handling the Martha Stewart Signature Line of furniture; Expansion of the plant; Addition of employees to the workforce.
- Bigger, better, Bernhardt. Loukin, Andrea // Interior Design;Aug98, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p64
Describes a showroom opened by Bernhardt during NeoCon 1998. Design of the showroom; Comments on the design.
- Bernhardt dresses Odeon in finery. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p5
Reports the launch of the Odeon collection of living, dining and bedroom furniture by Bernhardt. Design of the collection; Materials used; Features of the furniture.
- New Bernhardt ads aim to link people, furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Bernhardt in the U.S. Details of the campaign; Target market of the advertisement; Creation of the campaign by Bernhardt and The Richards Group of Dallas.
- Fiore in creative role at Bernhardt. // Furniture/Today;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p2
The article announces that longtime furniture executive Ron Fiore was named vice president, residential creative director, at Bernhardt.