Roof leak leads to revamp
- A New Women's Era Born at Mitchells. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 70, p9
Focuses on the completion of the renovations at the Westport, Connecticut-based Mitchells of Westport mall in 2003. Construction of a environment befitting designer collections; Renovation of the contemporary floor and designer accessories section; Increase of floor space for women's section.
- NYU POLYTECHNIC, ROGERS HALL 2ND FLOOR RENOVATION. // American School & University;Aug2015, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p80
The article focuses on the interior renovation of the second floor of Rogers Hall at New York University Polytechnic Institute in Brooklyn with information on the project's architect, area, cost and completion.
- Clock House ticks ahead. DeWitte, Dave // Corridor Business Journal;8/3/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the renovation of grocery warehouse John Blaul's Sons in Cedar Rapids, Iowa by Ahmann Companies featuring a restaurant the Black Sheep Social Club and designing a condo on the upper floor.
- Pages in preview. Petrikin, Chris // Variety;03/31/97, Vol. 366 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the book `The Gospel According to the Son,' by Norman Mailer.
- Tour de force: The Eiffel Tower's new clean view. // OECD Observer;Nov2015, Issue 304, p60
The article focuses on the renovation of the first floor of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- SLATE FLOOR MOSAIC CELEBRATES THE SLATE VALLEY MUSEUM'S RECOVERY AFTER HURRICANE IRENE. // Stone World;
The article focuses on the new slate floor mosaic at the entryway of the Slate Valley Museum in Granville, New York which marks the completion of renovations after Hurricane Irene damaged the museum in 2011.
- TWO'S COMPANY. Ostergaard, Judy // Australian House & Garden;Aug2001, Issue 8, p88
Focuses on the renovation of a house in Melbourne, Victoria. Floor plan; Use of lighting; House furnishings; Total cost of renovation.
- Federal complex masters complex Controls. Turpin, Joanna R. // Engineered Systems;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the building renovation of the Federal Center in Chicago, Illinois. Inclusion of complete overhaul of the building's control systems; Responsibility of US General Services Administration for the maintenance and renovation of the building; Installation of a network of Lon devices on...
- From the bottom up. Brown, Ross // Works Management;Feb2000, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p48
Focuses on the importance of flooring in factories. Aesthetic considerations; Renovation of the floor of a paper reel store at News International PLC.