- Back where it all began. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p27
Speculates whether furniture maker Durham Pine will win the North East Company of the Year award from 'The Journal.'
- Pining for the sunshine? // Employee Benefits;May2003, p08
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture company Durham Pine gave a week vacation in Majorca, Spain, to its employees. Highlights of the employee benefit.
- Not enough for Durham Pine. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p5
Focuses on Durham Pine's Christmas advertising campaign featuring its chairman John Marshall.
- Durham Pine thinks bigger with store switches. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports on Durham Pine's plan to reshuffle its property portfolio, and to continue its move to larger stores.
- Durham Pine starts expansion. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p2
Focuses on retailer Durham Pine's expansion following successful sales in 2000. Increase in like for like sales; Opening of additional stores in April 2001; Executive appointments.
- Durham Pine grows on. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p4
Reports on the expansion plans of Durham Pine to open stores in Great Britain. Schedule of the opening of the stores in Wales; List of store openings this year; Store relocations in Northampton.
- Tidal wave at DP. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p3
Reports on the optimistic attitude of Durham Pine furniture store managers and franchisees in Great Britain.
- This week. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p6
Cites the financial performances of Durham Pine's furniture store in Stirling, Scotland during the week starting August 1, 1998. Trading across the 56 store chain.
- Durham pines for wider horizons. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p3
Reports the rebranding plans of Durham Pines, furniture manufacturer of Great Britain. Purpose of the name change; Comparison of company plans with Crate & Barrel of the United States; Information on company outlets and expansion plans.