Bethan wins Furniture Design Award
- Inside Design with Bethan Gray. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);3/28/2013, p4
The article offers information on the Inside Design with Bethan Gray exhibition, at the Great Western Studios in London, England from April 26 to May 9, 2013, that will feature the works of Welsh furniture designer Bethan Gray.
- Belle MAISON & Objet 2014. // Belle;May2014, p57
The article focuses on the statements of Australian designers Paul Hecker and Hamish Guthrie on their favorite pieces other than the ones produced by Ligne Roset during the 2014 Maison & Objet exhibit in Paris. Topics covered include the table handcrafted by Bethan Gray, the wooden bench from...
- Where is the most inspiring place you've travelled to? // Design Week (Online Edition);7/11/2013, p1
In this article, various employees of the periodical discuss the most inspiring places which they have visited. According to Tom Tobia, service designer, Meghalaya in India, with villages and bridges constructed of plant roots instead of concrete, makes the perfect destination for knowing the...
- WHAT WE LOVE RIGHT NOW. // Belle;Dec2015/Jan2016, p42
The article offers information on a variety of home decor and furnishings including the McSorley's Wonderful Saloon drinks trolley from Douglas & Company, the Carpetry wall light from Lee Broom, and the Band side table by Bethan Gray.
- 24 HRS AT... NEW DESIGNERS. // Mix (1749-8554);Spring/Summer2013, Issue 32, p72
The article reviews the exhibition "New Designers 2013" at the Business Design Centre in London, England from June 26-29 and July 3-6, 2013.
- Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p10
The article reviews the exhibition "Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique" at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio from October 19, 2008 to January 18, 2009.
- New vintage. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;6/23/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "One Year On" by New Designers at the Business Design Centre, N1 in London, England from June 29 to July 2, 2011.
- Objects of affection. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Sep97, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p33
Reviews the exhibition entitled `A Grand Design: The Art of the Victoria and Albert Museum,' which was held on October 12th, 1997 at the Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Visitor numbers increase at Living Design London. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the exhibition Living Design London, the main event of the 1998 London Design Week, had a three percent increase in visitors. Total number of visitors who attended the exhibition; Comments from Ian Thompson, the exhibition's chairman.