- Lakeline. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/30/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p1
The article offers information on several events in Lake Whitney, Texas in 2014, including the establishment of Whitney Volunteer Fire Department (VFD) in Brookshire on August 21, Whitney High School Color Guard's spaghetti dinner fundraiser on August 7, and Rose Ann Cbudej's birthday on July 31.
- It's Monte Carlo or bust. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p6
Reports that British furniture agent Tony Rose and his son Simon will drive their 1972 white MGB in the Monte Carlo Rally in March 1998 to raise money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Research Fund in London, England. Treatment of Rose's wife Ann for breast cancer at Royal Marsden. Total amount...
- Cancer Fund Raises Big Bucks. // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p40
Reports on a fund raising held at the AMO 2000 Show in Indianapolis, Indiana, on January 28-30, 2000, for the Arnold S. Leonard Cancer Research Fund.
- SCENT-LOK JOINS CANCER BATTLE. // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p42
Focuses on the Scent-Lok foursome Aubrey Gale, Greg Sesselman, Doc Leonard, George Schrink and Phil Phillips raising over $80,000 in pledges and donations for cancer research by enduring a public head-shaving at the Archery Trade Association Show.
- Fund-raiser to aid cancer research. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/30/93, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p13A
Announces the fund raising event for the benefit of the Rod Fasone Memorial Cancer Research Fund. Provision of annual clinical or laboratory funds for cancer researchers; Establishment of the foundation by cancer victim Rod Fasone's mother; Theme of the fund-raiser; Venue; Date; Contact...
- JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Nov2001, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the availability of a sterling-silver bangle with black leather inlay to help raise money for breast cancer research. Charities that will benefit from the proceeds from the sales of the bangles; Contact information to acquire the jewelry.
- Doin' It For Jerod. Ludwlg, Charles L. // All Hands;Mar2005, Issue 1055, p40
Presents information on a half-marathon race which was conducted to raise funds for leukemia and lymphoma research.
- Spinning for a Solution. Sullivan, Elisabeth A. // Marketing News;7/30/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p8
This article reports on the annual Cycle for Survival nonprofit event that features an indoor cycling relay to raise money for rare cancer research.
- Shindigs to benefit local cancer research. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;08/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p6
Reports on fund-raising events to be held in Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, in September 2000, to benefit cancer research. Cowtown Ball; Dallas Cattle Baron's Ball; Fund-raising goals; Ticket prices.