- Buying a grinder. Brandon // Waste Age;Nov99, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p80
Examines key considerations in selecting grinders for wood waste processing operations. Assessment of needs; Types of grinders; Resources for buying grinders; Services offered by equipment manufacturers; Chief concerns of contractors in using grinders. INSET: Not your average chip shop, by...
- FACILITY FOCUS. // Resource Recycling;Jun2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p35
Discusses the condition of the wood waste recycling program employed by the Department of Public Works's Solid Waste Division in Bakersfield, California in 2004. Scope of the program; Reason the agency selected Model 1300 tub grinder from Morbark for the program; Increase in the volume of wood...
- VEHICLES, LIFTS & MACHINERY. // Arbor Age;May2005, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p30
Features several woodworking machinery, vehicles and lifts. Color Critter II grinder from Bandit Industries, Inc.; HG6000TX horizontal grinder from Vermeer Manufacturing Co.; Model 3600 Wood Hog wood waste recycling equipment from Morbark.
- WOOD WASTER RECYCLER. // Arbor Age;Jul2005, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p26
The article presents information on the wood waste recycler called the Morbark Model 2600 Wood Hog. It is compact enough for easy transport and set-up, yet heavy enough to handle wood waste recycling. Best suited for green waste and light demolition debris, the 2600, with production rates up to...
- COMPACT HORIZONTAL YARD WASTE GRINDER. // Arbor Age;Jul2005, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p27
The article presents information on the Kid III yard and wood waste grinder. It is the latest introduction from Sundance Equipment LLC. The redesigned concaves provide improved grinding action for a finer, more uniform particle size. The feed roll, which meters the material into the grinding...
- SUNDANCE KID III HORIZONTAL YARD AMD WOOD WASTE GRINDER. // Arbor Age;Dec2005, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p24
The article evaluates the KID III yard and wood waste grinder from Sundance Equipment LLC and offers information on the grinding process of the grinder.
- PRODUCT GUIDE - WOOD WASTE GRINDERS. // Recycling Product News;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p15
The article offers brief information on several wood waste grinder products including the 5064 Horizontal Grinder from DuraTech Industries, the Magnum Force 5800 grinder from Continental Biomass Industries (CBI), and the XP-Series Beast Recyclers from Bandit Industries.
- Grinding and Shredding. Tilton, Lynn // MSW Management;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p30
The article presents a discussion on the green waste recycling efforts of municipalities in the United States. Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services Urban Forestry Division Green Waste Recycling coordinator Matt Wood said that they process about 92,000 tons of recyclable green wastes a year...
- Surviving the Daily GRIND. Wasson, Carol // MSW Management;May/Jun2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p76
The article focuses on the significance of grinders, shredders, and contractors in waste management following a devastating storm. These machineries are used to collect, shred, and recycle green waste. Tasks start at shredding systems supervised by one local contractor. Citizen volunteers also...