Pine in for the US
- Forbo. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p27
The article evaluates the 2007 Marmoleum linoleum floor covering collection from Forbo.
- 28: Forbo. // Coatings World;Jul2010, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p48
The article profiles coatings company Forbo International SA in Baar, Switzerland.
- Colouring in the figures. // Management Today;Jul94, p81
Reports on the color coding system of Swiss company Forbo for conveying corporate information. Workforce; Number of group companies; Rene Ruepp as chief executive officer.
- Effective finish. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p22
Features the Geneva range of Britain-based facings supplier Forbo CP. C Cherry pear wood veneer.
- Be floored with Forbo. // Australian Hotelier;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p32
The article evaluates Forbo's PUR Pearl, a polyurethane reinforced cross-linked lacquer with four types to choose from.
- FORBO. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan2008, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the certified sustainable product summary of Forbo for its linoleum in the U.S. The sustainability mission statement of the company is presented. The need of having a certified sustainable product summary for the company is discussed. It states that the...
- Interzum koln. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p35
Presents information on interzum 1995, a trade show featuring wood and wood products. Details on types of products on display; contact information.
- WMS '95. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep95, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p126
Reports on the holding of Woodworking Machinery and Supply Expo on October 27-29, 1995 at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario. Expected number of participants and exhibitors; Importance of the event to woodworkers and the woodworking industry of Canada; List of exhibitors; Contact...
- Adhesives and the woodworking industry: A bright future. Lurie, David M. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct/Nov98, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p6
Editorial. Features adhesive products introduced at the International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, Georgia. Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing's 2000-NF Adhesive Spray Kit; Akzo Nobel's Glue Mixer 6201; National Starch & Chemical Co.'s synthetic polymer adhesives.