- Becker Acroma's Beckry Clear. // Wood Digest's Finishing;Mar2006, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p27
The article evaluates the Beckry Clear UM5755, a low viscosity 100 percent solid ultraviolet curable coating, from Becker Acroma in the U.S. It also offers information on the suitability of the material for vacuum coat or automated spray machine application.
- NEW. // Wood Digest's Finishing;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p34
The article provides information about various coating and finishing products. Becker Acroma Inc.'s Innovat Clear is a post-catalyzed clear coating that provides a high build. Dubois's 3-D UV Oven can provide better product quality by eliminating overcure on the top surface. Delle Vedove's CVR...
- Berger Paints launches revolutionary new-generation wood-finish products. // Paintindia;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p116
The article reports on the launch of the Berger-Becker Acroma wood-finish coatings by Berger Paints India Ltd. The wood finishes have been brought to India by Berger through a partnership with Becker Acroma Spa. It states that the products will be imported from Italy until substantial volumes...
- Becker Acroma office has global links. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p20
Reports that wood finishing firm, Becker Acroma made investments for its production plant in Haverhill, England.
- VARNISH. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2005, Vol. 110 Issue 13, p103
The article features Becker Acroma's Euroclear, an acid-cured conversion varnish that is Hazard Abatement Program System free and manufactured with environmentally friendly solvents.
- STAINS. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan2009, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p56
The article evaluates the EZ Stains Bending System from Becker Acroma Group AB.
- Germ-free chair. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p7
The article features a germ-free chair from HJ Berry in Great Britain. The chair manufacturer has introduced an anti-microbial surface to its solid wood furniture range to help professionals tackle issue of infection control. HJ has partnered with coatings specialist Becker Acroma to use its...
- Sherwin-Williams Buys Coatings Company in Sweden. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p17
The article reports on the definitive agreement entered into by Sherwin-Williams for the acquisition of Becker Acroma from Wilh. Becker. Regulatory approval is needed for the acquisition to push through. The target company is doing business in several industries, including flooring, furniture...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2007, Vol. 112 Issue 13, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. woodworking industry. Becker Acroma has held a groundbreaking ceremony at the location of its first U.S.-based site in Jeffersonville, Indiana. White River Corp. has launched its new web site, www.whiteriverinc.com. Peter Meier Inc. has...