Cleaner air on Purpose
- A stereo photographer's musings on dust. White, Stan // PSA Journal;Nov94, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p22
Comments on the problems presented by dust to photographers. Aesthetics on dust on pictures; Author's frustration at dust; Difficulty in dust removal.
- Test your dust. Morgan, Lee; Walters, Mike // Ceramic Industry;Jul99, Vol. 149 Issue 7, p24
Presents a methodology in achieving desired dust collector performance in the United States. Factors affecting unsatisfactory performance of dust collectors; Gathering of application parameters; Procurement of dust samples; Laboratory analysis of physical properties and characteristics of...
- Busting dust. // Discount Store News;1/3/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p27
Presents information on a study on people with asthma in the United States (US). Statistics on US people who suffered from asthma and allergies due to dust; Expenses of US people with asthma; Information on DustAll Duster, a dust busting product.
- Surprise anonymous donation at annual Tiowero:ton meeting. Tardif, Richard // Eastern Door;8/27/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the anonymous donation, worth 10,000 Canadian dollars, for the mitigation of dust problems during the Tiowero:ton annual meeting in Quebec.
- Dust collection strategies. English, John // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p58
Offers some suggestions for minimizing dust levels in the woodshop. Collection of dust at point of generation; Shop vacuums; Value of dust collectors; Terms to know when purchasing dust collectors; Air filtration systems. INSET: Dust details, by Paul Schiermeier..
- Options for capturing wood dust. Salchert, Faith // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p91
Presents information on dust collection systems, focusing on their benefits to companies. Components of a dust collection system; Detailed information given on each of the components. INSET: Selecting the proper ductwork and flexhose..
- Helpful Hint. // Boating World;Apr2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p18
The article offers tips to remove drilling dust or fiberglass grindings from bare skin with the use of cold water and nylon stocking.
- Dust on roads can be reduced. Magnusson, Tarja // Nordic Road & Transport Research;May2011, Issue 1, p7
The article focuses on methods of removing dust on roads, where a Wet Dust Sampler is used for assessing road dust in terms of road type, weather, and traffic speed.
- What Can Your Lawn Do for You? // Chicago Weekend;4/13/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p14
The article discusses the advantages of lawn to a homeowner, such as the reduction of dust, soil erosion, and allergies, as well as provides information on how to manage a lawn.