Old colleagues team up again
- Show exceeds all expectations, says Cumfilux as it doubles '97 business. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p6
Reports on Cumfilux's expansion of its furniture product line. Additions to the Arden and Ortho-Grande line; Perfecta's launching of the Anniversary Collection; Price range for product lines.
- Cumfilux Beds rethinks its NEC strategy. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p5
Reports on Cumfilux Beds' profits from its exhibition tour around Great Britain in September 1997. Decision by the company to rethink its NEC show strategy.
- CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as managing director of Cumfilux. Predecessor; Comments of John MacKenzie, group managing director of Cumfilux parent Continental Sleep Holdings, on Wiseman's appointment.
- Cumfilux man goes it alone. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p3
Reports on the resignation of Cumfilux sales director Mike Neary from the company in order to become an agent for Nestledown. Continuation of Neary's job servicing one of the firm's major accounts, Allied Carpets.
- Name change will `end confusion'. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on the decision by C&C Bedding to change its name to Cumfilux Beds.
- Three quarters full. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p34
Interviews Ken Hutchison, sales director of Cumfilux Beds. Career history of Hutchison; Best career advice received by Hutchison; Challenges encountered in the industry; Favorite furniture design; Strangest customer complaint received.
- Going green gives greater gains. Coghlan, Andy // New Scientist;8/31/90, Vol. 131 Issue 1784, p12
Details the speech of economist David Pearce about the moral arguments for protecting the environment, given at the British Association for the Advancement of Science's 1991 meeting. Problems associated with the separate treatment of the economy and the environment; Possibility of calculating...
- Wusa cleans house. Harris, Paul // Variety;6/19/95, Vol. 359 Issue 8, p96
Reports on the termination of Dave Pearce as news director of Gannett Broadcasting's WUSA television station in Washington. Replacement of Hank Yaggi by Robert Sullivan as general manager.
- photo comp. // Mountain Biking Australia;2010, p100
Photographs of several mountain bikers including Paul Clode, David Pearce, and Jeff Francis are presented.