Lenleys is at home with magazine
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2010, Issue 5684, p9
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry including the move of Lenleys to refurbish its Canterbury store after holding a massive 1 million pounds refurbishment sale, the move of B&Q to launch an online eco store and the 550 pounds raised by Glasswells for the St. Elizabeth...
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2013, Issue 5831, p11
The article offers news brief related to furniture industry as of April 5, 2013. Ross Clemmow has been appointed as the divisional trading director of ecommerce at the department store retailer Debenhams PLC. Furniture retailer Lenleys Canterbury Ltd. has merged five other local businesses for...
- Everything but the bath. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p16
Features Lenleys, a furniture retailer in Canterbury, England. Views of sales director Michael Chapman; Offers including a complete and exciting vision for homes except bathrooms; Components of the shop.
- Lenleys acquires Clarkes. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p3
The article focuses on the acquisition of Clarkes Furnishers by Lenleys of Canterbury for an undisclosed amount in England. Clarkes family run the business of 75 years and learned that it is about time for them to retire from trade. According to Jonathan Watts, Lenleys managing director says...
- Record subscriber renewals for cm. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p2
Reports the high subscription renewal rates of Cabinet Maker magazine in Great Britain. Reflections on redesigning the magazine; Difficulties in subscription services; Desire of the magazine to improve furniture trade.
- Sharing the bed knowledge. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p3
Comments on the decision of the editors of 'Cabinet Maker' magazine to dedicate its July 18, 2003 issue to the British bed industry.
- E-news. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2008, Issue 5614, p6
The article reviews the electronic newsletter "NRF Global SmartBrief."
- corrections & amplifications. // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p76
Presents corrections to articles that have been previously published in the journal 'Furniture Today.' Misidentification of the president of Pennsylvania House; Exhibitors that were left out of the 220 Elm showroom listings.
- Next week. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Introduces the articles for the third weekly issue of the 'cm' periodical for the furniture industry of Great Britain for the month of September.