Merger puts Sleepmasters at top of bed retailer tree
- Homestyle snaps up Sleepmasters chain. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p2
Reports the acquisition of Sleepmasters store bed chain by Homestyle retail group in Great Britain. Conversion of the format of stores; Increase in the sales of the stores; Plans for the reinvention of the Kingsbury store chain.
- Correction. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p5
A correction to a statement related to the company Sleepmasters that was published in the May 12, 2006 issue is presented.
- Simons says. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p35
Profiles executive Carolyn Simons of furniture company Homestyle Group in Great Britain. Contribution of Simons to the company; Educational background; Career history.
- Homestyle buys The Bed Shed. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p2
Reports the acquisition of bed retailer The Bed Shed by Homestyle Group in Great Britain. Impact of the merger on retail business; Profitability of the company; Advantages of the deal to both businesses.
- Furniture sales feel the heat. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p5
Reports on the decrease in the like-for-like sales at Homestyle Group's furniture division in Great Britain. Impact of the hot weather on the company's sales; Improvement in the market share of the firm; Increase in the sales of the company's textile division.
- Simmons leaves after Brock takes residence. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p3
Reports on the departure of Homestyle group managing director Carolyn Simmons several days after the arrival of David Brock as executive chairman of the British furniture store chain. Impact of poor results posted by Harveys in 2003; Compensation for Simmons; Brock's review of all elements of...
- SLEEPMASTERS' Fuso Canter. // Commercial Motor;12/23/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5413, p11
The article reports on Sleepmasters, which will be using the Euro-5 Fuso Canter light truck for delivering beds across northern England and into Wales.
- Fuso Canter. // Commercial Motor;4/21/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5429, p15
The article reports on the use of the Euro-5 Fuso Canter truck in the delivery of beds and mattresses from Sleepmasters at Huncoat Industrial Estate at Accrington in England.
- Homestyle still looking at reducing its debts. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p3
Reports on the efforts of Homestyle Group PLC to look for ways of reducing its debts. Doubts of stockholders on the Group's capability to reduce its debts; Rights issue which is increasingly seen as an opportunity to buy the Group at a fraction of its value; Allegation that a rights issue would...