Russia says Arctic well drilled with Exxon strikes oil
- Russia's Rosneft will continue drilling in Arctic, official says. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/27/2014, p4
The article reports on the plan of Russia's oil producer Rosneft to continue drilling in the Arctic Kara Sea on its own after the departure of its partner, US oil major ExxonMobil.
- Rosneft-Exxon JV gets boost from new Arctic oil licenses. // Energy Today (Hungary);02/14/2013, p1
The article reports that Russia's top oil producer Rosneft is moving its new licenses into its tie-up with U.S. major ExxonMobil to tap into Russia's vast Arctic resources and is set to sign a new agreement with some of its partners in offshore projects.
- Exxon, Rosneft to start drilling in Arctic. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/11/2014, p1
The article reports that ExxonMobil Corp. and OAO NK Rosneft has jointly ventured to start drilling a $700 million oil well in the Arctic Ocean, despite the perceived crisis in U.S.-Russian relations.
- Rosneft and ExxonMobil have started drilling in the Kara Sea, Russia. // World Energy News;8/12/2014, p9
The article reports that Rosneft and ExxonMobil joint venture company Karmorneftegaz has started drilling of Universitetskaya-1, the Russian Federation's northernmost well. The start of the drilling, using the West Alpha rig, was launched by Russian President Vladimir Putin during a...
- Exxon Said To Strike Oil In Sanctioned Russian Well. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;9/26/2014, p00
The article reports on the plans of petroleum companies Exxon Mobil Corp. and OAO NK Rosneft to wind down their oil drilling operations at Kara Sea in Russia. Topics include the compliance of petroleum companies on the U.S. sanctions, the complexity of the University-1 well drilling, and the...
- Rosneft plans to start oil drilling at Sakhalin Arkutun-Dagi field. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/8/2014, p1
The article reports that Russian oil producer Rosneft plans to start oil drilling at Sakhalin Arkutun-Dagi field in offshore Russia this September 2014, stating that the offshore field is part of the Sakhalin-1 project led by US ExxonMobil, an international refiner/marketer of petroleum products.
- News Beast. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);9/12/2011 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 11, p9
The article reports that Rosneft, the Russian state oil company, entered into an agreement with ExxonMobil Corp. to provide technical know-how of extracting fuel from deep beneath the Kara and Black seas.
- Rosneft, Exxon review Far East LNG. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/23/2013, p1
The article informs that energy company Rosneft announced a proposed liquified natural gas (LNG) project on Sakhalin Island in Russia with its partner ExxonMobil.
- Rosneft, Exxon team up for Lebanon offshore tender, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/04/2013, p1
The article reports on the joint bid of energy companies Rosneft and ExxonMobil for offshore oil and gas resources in Lebanon in April 2013.