FOOD IN REVIEW
- Products. // Restaurant Business;Jul2013, Vol. 112 Issue 7, pM12
The article offers brief information on several equipments related to the food industry including the Toast-Quik roaster from Hatco Corp., the Heinz DispenSaver Condiment system from H.J. Heinz Co. and the Folger's Select Brew Coffee System from J.M. Smucker Co.
- Smucker's Snackers pack PB & J to go. // Packaging Digest;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on packaging for J.M. Smucker Company's Snackers treat for children. When the product was first made available; Aim of the company; Information on the snack.
- SMUCKER'S JIF PEANUT BUTTER. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on Smucker's Jif peanut butter.
- Smucker's containers get kosher `OU' symbol. // Discount Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 4, pF4
Reports that J.M. Smucker Co. is replacing the kosher `K' designation on its packaging with the `OU' symbol.
- Smucker's containers get kosher `OU' symbol. // Drug Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 19 Issue 4, pF4
Reports on J.M. Smucker Co.'s replacement of the kosher `K' designation on its food products' packaging with the kosher `OU' symbol. Compliance with the stringent certification process mandated by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
- Artistic Aspirations. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p44
The article features Cavin Sullivan, general manager at The J. M. Smucker Co. in Orrville, Since coming to the Smucker Company in 2004, Sullivan has led a successful transition from the campus' old dining facility--which was located in the manufacturing plant--to a new facility with a...
- HONEY-SWEETENED FRUIT SPREADS. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2015, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p27
The article previews the Smucker's Fruit & Honey Fruit spreads from food producer Smucker's.
- Smucker's Uncrustables names Best New Food Product. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p52
Reports on the award of J.M. Smucker Co. for its peanut butter sandwich products at the eighth annual New York Restaurant and Foodservice Show.
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p66
Features several food products in the U.S. Santiago Seasoned Refried Beans With Whole Beans from Basic American; Spenda No Calorie Sweetener from McNeil Nutritionals; Almond Toppers from Sugar Foods Corp.; Dulce de Leche Flavored PlateScapers from J.M. Smucker Co.