FRESH, SWEET AND HEALTHY: FRUITY DESSERTS
- Just desserts. Batham, Matthew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/2/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4414, p60
The article presents information on several desserts from various food manufacturers in Great Britain, including fruit coulis range from Macphie, Strawberry Waffle Cheesecake from Woodward Foodservice and Apple Pie with Butter Crumble Topping from SchÃ¶ller.
- Sensational winter fruits. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jun2016, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p152
Several recipes for fruit desserts are presented including nashi tarts, kiwifruit green and gold cheesecake, and pistachio and almond cake with poached persimmons.
- CHRISTMAS is coming. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/26/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p54
Several recipes for the Christmas including Brioche wreath, Fruit mince tarts, and Florentines are presented.
- Community Cookbook. ROCCHIO, VANESSA McNEIL // Southern Living;Aug2013, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p18
Recipes are presented by online food bloggers for desserts using fresh fruit, including "Plum Shortbread Tart," by Kelly Sterling, "Fresh Peach Sorbet," by Rebecca Crump, and "Blackberry-Limeade Bars," by Meghan Cassidy.
- Decades of Decadence. // High Plains Journal;12/30/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 53, p17B
Recipes of several desserts are presented including pineapple upside down cake, chocolate war cake and frozen grasshopper pie.
- SWEET TRIO. Kelley, Jeanne Thiel // Bon Appetit;Oct2004, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p170
Presents recipes of several desserts ideal for the fall season. Pear and Dried Cherry Cobblers with Ginger-Chocolate Chip Biscuit Topping; Pippin Apple Pie with Hazelnut Crust; Caramelized Pistachio, Walnut and Almond Tart.
- Hungry Girl's dynamite dessert duos. // Redbook;Jun2010, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p166
Several recipes for desserts including Creamy caramel freezies, Mini cream pies,and brownie muffins are presented.
- recipes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2006, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p72
This article presents several recipes for desserts, including House-Made Angel Food Cake with Strawberry Rhubarb Basil Compote, Almond Chocolate Whoopie Pies, and Champagne and Grape Creme Brulee.
- Handy desserts. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/9/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 41, p75
The article presents several dessert recipes, including Impossible Pie, Chocolate and Hazelnut Pavlovas and Pear Crumble Cake.