INSTANT AND INDIV. BREW: Bringing the 'I' to iced tea
- Lipton Ice Tea. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/11/2014, Issue 15, p49
The article reviews the 1.25 liter bottle of Lipton Sparkling ice tea, in classic and peach versions.
- Lipton Puts the (Iced) Tea into Reality, Ask Brisk Gets Down with James Brown. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;7/15/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 27, p6
Focuses on the print and radio advertisements launched by Lipton Iced Tea. Cost of the advertisements; Tagline used in the campaign; Market share of the different brands of iced tea.
- High Tea. Landi, Heather // Beverage World;7/15/2011, Vol. 130 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses the diversity in the ready-to-drink tea offerings of Purchase, New York State-based beverage firm PepsiCo in 2010. It mentions that the Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership led to the launch of popular ice tea portfolio which includes the Brisk Iced Tea, Lipton Pure Leaf Iced Tea...
- Untitled. // Marketing (00253650);5/22/2003, p5
The company Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea has returned to TV for the first time in more than ten years with a 40-second advertising by J Walter Thompson based on the theme 'Don't knock it until you've tried it'. Supported by a sampling campaign and sponsorship of dance music tour Isle of MTV, it...
- Consumables: REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. // Drug Store News;5/1/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p57
The article presents news briefs on the consumable segment of the drug stores industry in the United States. Winn Dixie, Sara Lee Food and Beverage, and Kids in Need have collaborated to offer a box of school supplies to children at Greenlawn Terrace Elementary School in Kenner, Louisiana. The...
- On the market. Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/10/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4281, p52
Provides information on several food and beverage products released in Great Britain as of July 2003. Stir It Up pastes from Knorr; Ice Tea mango flavor from Lipton; Tropical Rhythms from Grace Kennedy.
- Product Spotlight. // Southeast Food Service News;Sep2012, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p13
The article offers brief information on several food products including steak sauce from Bulliard's, Whole Wheat Pasta from De Cecco, and Fresh Brewed Sweet Iced Tea from LiptonÂ® Co.
- Looks like hot summer for iced tea. Fahey, Alison // Advertising Age;5/4/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the partnership formed by the Pepsico Inc. and Lipton Co. in 1992. The alliance is expected to release a ready-to-drink iced tea, tentatively named Lipton Original, which will be distributed in time for the summer season. J. Walter Thompson USA will handle advertising that...
- GIVEAWAYS. // Forecourt Trader;Jul2011, p42
The article offers information on old favourites in mini bags from Swizzles Matlow, Lipton Ice Tea with the theme "Don't knock it, until you've tried it" from Britvic and the price-marked Oasis range in new packaging from Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).