MARKETING: Corp. dining struggles to convey message and purpose
- fmagenda. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p16
Presents a calendar of congresses and conventions on food management in the U.S. from March 13 to May 20, 2005.
- DIARY. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p50
Presents a calendar of events in the food industry in Great Britain, from March 2005 to April 2006. Foodex IFE 2005; 4th Annual European Food Safety and Quality Forum; MDD Rencontres-the International Private Label Food Exhibition; Food Hydrocolloid Conference.
- WFF focuses on networking with Regional Connects event. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/19/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p82
The article reports on the highlights of the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF) Regional Connects event at the world headquarters of the Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta, Georgia. The event, attended by more than 150 foodservice professionals, offer WFF members the opportunity to expand their networking...
- fmagenda. // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p22
Lists congresses in the U.S. food service sector slated for June-August 2004.
- Culinary R&D Conference brings chefs, innovators together. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p56
Highlights the 4th annual Culinary R&D Conference held at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida. Attendees of the conference; Presentation of a summary of important issues affecting the R&D landscape by Nancy Kruse, president of Kruse Co. in her "State of the...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p62
Presents the schedule of events in the food service industry in the U.S. from October to December 2004. National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention; 89th Annual International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show; International Foodservice Manufacturers Association, Foodservice Fundamentals 2004.
- MUFSO conferees gauge hurricane damage, effects of energy inflation. Lockyer, Sarah E.; Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p1
Highlights the 2005 Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference in Kissimmee, Florida. Participants and attendees; Award recipients; Issues discussed during the conference.
- Kiosk. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2004, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p38
This section provides information on several congresses and conferences in the U.S. related to the restaurant industry to be held in September and October 2004, including the Food Consultants Society International Annual Conference 2004 and the Florida Restaurant Show. INSET: Kiosk Extra.
- GET YOURSELF TO BRISBANE. // Grill;May2006, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p32
Provides information on the Masterclass weekend, hosted by Singapore Airlines, Hilton Brisbane and The Courier-Mail, to be held on July 21-24, 2006 at the Hilton Brisbane in Brisbane, Queensland. Guest speakers; Opportunity to explore the Vega Sicilia.