LOOKING UP: HERE'S TO...US?
- There are TK fact-checkers in the U.S. Ridder, Pamela // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec1980, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p59
This article discusses the role of fact-checkers on magazine and newspaper publications. In any case, wherever magazines are published in the U.S., an unspecified number of persons are sitting at their desks, underlying words they did not write, confirming figures they did not dig up, and...
- Editorial Committee -- Peer Review Panel. // Australian & New Zealand Continence Journal;Winter2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p34
The article lists the members of editorial committee of "Australian and New Zealand Continence Journal," including Wendy Bower, Pauline Chiarelli and Richard Clark.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Burns, Rebecca // Atlanta;Dec2006, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p28
The article reflects on the first "Best of Atlanta" issue, a special edition of the periodical "Atlanta" to which the author had contributed, published in the year 1996. The restaurant "Canoe" which was selected as the best restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia, in that issue, is considered a model...
- Measuring up. Caira, Rosanna // Foodservice & Hospitality;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p2
Introduces the Chef's Issue of the magazine "Foodservice and Hospitality" which recognizes chefs in Canada's small communities.
- YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD TO GO, ON THE GO. // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2014, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p51
The article offers information on ways to order food which include subscribing to weekly e-mail newsletter "The Dish," being a subscriber to the magazine "Indianapolis Monthly" (IM) Insider, and subscribing to stores such as iTunes and Amazon application.
- This Issue: Duck soup. // Body Politic;Sep78, Issue 46, p2
Provides information on the September 1978 issue of the periodical "The Body Politic" (TBP). Description of the issue; Employees of TBP who submitted their resignations.
- FUTURE SHOCK. Paul, Deborah // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p14
Comments on the resignation of several editors of Indianapolis Monthly magazine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Desire to feature the writings of resigned editors; Reasons underlying the resignation of editors Sam Stall and Julia Spalding; Replacement of Spalding by staff member Deborah Way.
- Garage Time & Daytona Party. KANTER, BUZZ // American Iron Magazine;Mar2011, Issue 270, p18
The article provides information on the launch party for the bimonthly publication of the special issue magazine "American Iron Motorcycle Bagger" which will be held along with the Daytona Beach Bike Week in Florida starting March 11, 2011. The staff of the "American Iron Magazine" and...
- Publisher's welcome. Parker, Sam; Carter, Yvonne // NZ Business;Apr2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p2
Presents a message from the publishers of "NZ Business" magazine addressed to their readers. Goal of the publisher for the publication; Development plans; Personnel included in the publication.