PLAN FOR HIGHER EDUCATION: Sodexho grows 'Wild Sage'
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/19/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p28
The article presents news briefs concerning the food service industry. The United Nations' Office of Legal Affairs had denied an attempt by New York City officials to enter its facilities and inspect for safety-code violations. A team of executives was hired by Restaurant Associates to head up...
- FoD. Snel, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p20
The article focuses on the upgrade of the dining concept for the Food on Demand (FÃ¶D) brand of Sodexo Inc. which customized the food and restaurant experience at six colleges in the U.S. It mentions the six university campuses include California Lutheran University, Colgate University in New...
- Innovations in Food Service. Matini, Matt; Moran, Kate Kalmakis // University Business;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p62
Presents the innovations in food service implemented by the top campus food service providers in the U.S. Efforts of Aramark to bring food service at various campus libraries; Number of colleges and universities in the U.S. that feature restaurants under Chartwells; Information on the cooking...
- First ZiA opens at USC. // Food Management;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p12
Reports that food service management company Sodexho Campus Dining Services has launched its ZiA Juice smoothie bar in a fairly rural, conservative setting of University of South Carolina (USC) in Columbia, South Carolina. According to Sodexho, it is stereotypicalthinking that can keep an...
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.