A WORLD OF ETHNIC FOODS: LaSalle Univ. cafe adds to sales, cuts customer wait
- Fil-Am valedictorian heads to med school. // Filipino Reporter;7/25/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p2
The article reports that Filipino-American student Franchesca R. Namuco is moving to the LaSalle University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to study medicine after graduating valedictorian at the Pemberton Township High School in Pemberton, New Jersey.
- DELI GROWS IN CAMPUS REC CENTER. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Provides information on a deli called Sidelines opened by the food service team at the University of North Texas in Denton in August 2003. Sales performance of the deli; Types of sandwiches served at Sidelines; Other food items offered at the deli.
- Kiosks renew York. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Presents information on the touch-screen kiosks installed at the campus cafe of the Pennsylvania State University in York, Pennsylvania, in August 2005. Impact of the kiosks on the sales at the campus cafe; Use of the touch-screen kiosks.
- WITH DISPLAY COOK FOCUS: Mercer U. doubles sales with new Fresh Food Co. // FoodService Director;6/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the increased sales of the food service team at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia in one of its cafeterias. Reason for the sales increase; Estimated meals served by the cafeteria per month; Food offered at the cafeteria.
- 'CONTRACTOR NECESSARY': Tenn. Tech eyes sales, profits. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Reports the prediction of administrators at Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville on the improvement and increased sales and profits in its food service. Factor attributed to such prediction; Food service company selected by the university to handle its food services; Plans of the...
- AND HIGHER SALES: COLL. EATERY EYES GRADS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the sales performance of the Brodhead House student restaurant at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, as of October 2003. Prediction on the performance of the restaurant in 2003; Prices of foods at the restaurant; Information on the menu offered by the restaurant.
- Gannon Gets It. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the impact of renovations on the sales of the foodservice operations at the Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. Remarks from Pete Mannarelli, general manager for Metz & Associates at the university, on the renovation; Changes underwent by the campus cafeteria; Theme of the...
- Virginia Tech sets the table. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the role of a feedback program implemented by dining facilities at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg in an increase in their weekly sales, as of May 2005. Customer feedback mechanisms adopted by the dining facilities; Benefits of their decision to stay open an hour longer;...
- Meal-prep visibility improves. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the renovation of Handschumacher Dining Center, the residential dining hall at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The number of meals served weekly are cited. An increase in cash sales is reported. Features of the new dining center are described. The benefits...