NEW PIZZA, SANDWICH UNITS: Oregon conv. ctr. doubles size, eyes $2 mil. f/s boost
- Building for the future. Addy, Rod // Food Manufacture;Sep2007, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p92
The article reports on the move of South Staffordshire community to build a Food Technology Center in England. The edifice will be constructed at the Rodbaston College and will consist of five units for small companies and a shared kitchen. In addition, the project will provide the school a...
- Partners with a `signature' chef. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the food operations which will be displayed at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu scheduled to open in June 1998. Details on some of the cuisine which will be featured at the facility; Comments from Lynn Thompson, general manager of Spector Management Group; Details on the cost...
- Next step: A new hotel site: Building the customer-base at Myrtle Beach Convention Ctr. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p60
Reports on efforts to expand the customer base at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina. Volume increase for food service at the center; Challenges facing the business; Capacity of the facility; Equipment package at the center's kitchen. INSET: Working the recipe: Menus...
- KLCC adds more zest to their menus. // MICE Talk;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
The article provides information on the multi-cultural-themed food and beverage presentations introduced in the conference programs at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) in Malaysia as part of the Day Conference Packages with a Difference and the Sudown Hour Packages.
- Ag Awards Press Conference. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/1/2013, Issue 324725, Special section p7
The article offers information on the Wonder Valley Resort & Conference Center located in Fresno, California, which offers several services including overnight accommodations, on-site activities, and food services.
- TO CHANGING DEMAND: Coffee carts at conv. ctr. provide instant response. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p12
Reports that the Long Beach Convention Center in California is increasing its menu choices and service flexibility with coffee carts in the year 2000. Purpose of the increase; Benefits of using the carts.
- new contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p4
The article focuses on new contracts in the U.S. food service sector and the new conference center being operated by Sodexho. Compass Group established a deal with Wal-Mart in Bentonville, Arizona and Hanalani Schools in Mililani, Hawaii. Valley Services Inc. established a deal with Trinity...
- MUFSO'05. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p14
Highlights the 2005 Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference at Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Florida.
- In brief. // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p10
Reports developments related to food services in the U.S. as of March 2002. Awards given at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago; Contract between The Washington Convention Center with Volume Services America; Deal between Chartwells School Dining Services and...