BAYSTATE ADDS MEDITERRANEAN
- Baystate Health Systems standardizes dining menus. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p54
Reports on the expansion of the food service program at Baystate Health Systems company in Springfield, Massachusetts. Standardization of the retail menus by Baystate manager of dining and financial services Hugh Scott; Information on the company. INSET: At Bay State: Revenues are driving change..
- Baystate Celebrates Acquisition of Wing. // BusinessWest;9/22/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p66
The article reports that team members and leaders from Baystate Health and Baystate Wing Hospital had joined the celebration of the hospital's official entry into the Baystate Health community in Massachusetts.
- Targets retail, contracts. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Baystate Health System's opening of a Friendly's Cafe branch in Springfiled, Massachusetts. Plans to operate as a contractor; Other retail outlets at Baystate.
- BAYSTATE HEALTH NAMED TOP 15 IN THE NATION. // BusinessWest;6/18/2012 Baystate Health, p2
The article reports that Baystate Health Systems Inc. has been incuded in the list of Thomson Reuters Corp.'s 15 Top Health System in the U.S.
- A tale of two hospitals. // BusinessWest;Jan2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p21
Discusses the problems being encountered by Mercy Hospital, a member of the Sisters of Providence Health System, and its rival Baystate Health System. Financial troubles of Mercy and speculation on a takeover by Baystate; Denial issued by Baystate on the takeover; Mercy's quest for a contract...
- Reinventing yourself. // BusinessWest;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, Total Quality p8
Discusses the Work Redesign program of Baystate Health Systems in Springfield, Massachusetts. Fundamental re-evaluation of Baystate Health Systems' delivery care system; Improvement in health service in the region; Redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in quality and cost.
- Back to the future. // BusinessWest;Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 6, Quality Through Teamwork p11
Reports on Baystate Health Systems' Back Injury Reduction Project, a program designed to reduce the number of on-the-job back injuries incurred by hospital nursing staff while moving patients. Program's features; Background on the company's business operations.
- Baystate Health saves $750,000. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p5
Reports that Baystate Health Systems (BHS), Springfield, Massachusetts, saved approximately $750,000 in operating expenses in 1997, by outsourcing a small cafeteria to a local retailer, and reducing in-house catering. Comments from Rosemary Sheehan, master of education, registered dietitian,...
- Tolosky Center Unveiled. // BusinessWest;6/30/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p54
A photographic image is presented of Mark Tolosky, president of the non-profit firm Baystate Health, and his wife DiPerri Tolosky, who attended the naming of Tolosky Center, regional destination for outpatient healthcare services, Springfield, Massachusetts.