SUMMER EXPANSION SET: COLLEGE GROWS CARD
- BevMax in schools. // Vending International;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the popularity of BevMax, a glass front vending machine, among school children in Great Britain. Design of the machine to maximize impulse sales; Flexibility of the machine to vend a vast array of products; Introduction of a smaller version of the machine.
- BevMax quadruples sales income in trials. // Vending International;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p19
The article reports that results of the long term trials undertaken, where BevMax machines replaced closed front can vendors, at a broad spectrum of locations including Hospitals, Education, Business and Leisure sites show a typical, average increase in weekly sales in excess of 500% per site...
- A&M EQUIPMENT SALES. // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p27
The article evaluates vending machines from A&M Equipment Sales.
- Vending machine distributor to make expansion move. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/19/97, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p5
Highlights the plan of Silent Sales Force, a distributor of non-electronic vending machines, to consolidate its office and warehouse in April 1997, at Draper, Salt Lake City, Utah. Increase in warehouse space.
- Things I learned from our vending machine. Everitt, Neil // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p15
The author reflects on the lessons he learned from the Faversham Towers vending machine. He says that each product in the machine is marked with a two-digit number, as well as its cost. He always is confused between the two and ends up getting an Apple Tango. Through this, he realizes that human...
- WASHINGTON. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;12/1/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p7
The article discusses the computation of the retail sales tax and business and occupation tax of retail sales from vending machines, and explains the sales and use taxes, licenses, and fees for marijuana producers, processors, and retailers in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Five innovations in promotion. // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2012, p34
The article discusses innovations in sales promotion strategies including geolocation, augmented reality, vending machines that enable consumer interaction, and outdoor coupon dispensers.
- Competing for the consumer's pound. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;Jul/Aug2015, p16
The article discusses the implications of bulk purchasing of vending ingredients such as coffee beans, hot chocolate and milk powder among vending machine operators. According to sales manager Sean Brent of Lavazza Coffee that authenticity is the key to success in coffee vending. Brent adds that...
- Siemens Financial Services Finding a flexible financial friend. // Vending International;Sep2005, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p23
The article states that a recent Automatic Vending Market Report forecasts steady growth for vending sales over the next 5 years (2005-2009) as the number of machines grows and a wider choice of products becomes available to consumers. The move to an international style of vending, where vending...