SALES UP 20%: Forbes Hosp. cafe making hay
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- Menu boosts appeal. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the sales increase of 1700 South Cafe at the Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Florida in 2004. Food included in the menu; Statement issued by Adeana Osika, director of food and nutrition, on sales of the restaurant; Retail price of blue-plate specials.
- Coffee shop on pace to exceed forecast. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the annual sales forecasted by the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio for Kobricks Coffee Cafe, a coffee shop located at an office building that houses its hospital employees. The coffee shop's customers are hospital employees involved in non-direct patient and others...
- New cafe takes root. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the opening of the Harvest Cafe at Forest Hills Hospital in New York City in February 2005. Advantages of the cafe for the hospital; Dishes offered by the cafe; Efforts of the cafe to provide healthy food choices.
- AND BOOSTS SALES IN PROCESS: Children's Hospital cafe improves staff interaction. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on the Sodexho-managed cafe at Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Concepts installed in the cafe; Details of the cafeteria's floor plan; Information on Sodexho's At Your Service room service program for patient meals.
- NEWS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p4
Presents news briefs on hospital food service in the U.S. as of July 15, 2005. Increase in meals being served to patients and residents at long-term care facilities according to a research conducted by the "FoodService Director" periodical; Sales generated by Wahoo West Cafe at the University...
- SODEXHO DEBUTS HOLY CROSS CAFE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Holy Cross Cafe being managed by Sodexho at the Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland in 2002. Ambiance of the cafe; Menu prepared by Sodexho.
- SALAD SALES SOAR 31%: PANINIS HELP HOSPITAL. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the sales of Stanzas Cafe at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, Washington as of May 15, 2003. Growth in its gross revenue; Dishes served; Information on its catering operations.
- CONEMAUGH MEMORIAL: Kiosks transform hospital cafe. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Reports an increase in the sales of the Cross-Roads Cafe in Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after installing touch-screen ordering kiosks. Information on the technology from InterMedia Kiosks; Details on the ordering process through the kiosk; Benefits to the...