- Hennessy winners announced. // Food Management;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p18
Presents the winners of the 46th annual Hennessy Traveler Awards, recognizing the best foodservice program in the U.S. Air Force. Edward Air Force Base of California; Dyess Air Force Base of Texas; Airman First Class Nalia Bauer, award recipient for excellence-multiple category.
- Airforce's best recognized. // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
Lists winners of the 1997 Hennessy Awards presented to US Air Force foodservice facilities, at the National Restaurant Association show by the Society for Foodservice Management's Dick Kresky. Includes 99 Services Squadron at the Nellis Air Force Base as Multiple Category Winner; 16 Services...
- Now: Special tables for `lite' and `heavy' foods: Feeding 4,000 cadets in 25 mins. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p62
Reports on how the 4,000 cadets of the 43-year-old United States Air Force Academy are treated to lunch at the Colorado Springs facility, for a period of 25 minutes. Details of the precision plan of how these cadets exercise the sit-down meal; Information on the clean-up plan; Allowances...
- George L. Miller. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p34
The article focuses on George L. Miller, chief of Food & Beverage Operations at United States Air Force (USAF) and one of the recipients of the 2011 Silver Plate Awards in the U.S. It states his achievements including the standardization of many foodservice processes worldwide and helping in the...
- Hennessy Winner: Florida Air Force base adds buffet. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p8
Reports that the food service team at Hurlburt Field, Florida has implemented buffet service in one of its two United States Air Force dining facilities. Changes made; Amount spent for the renovation; Use of cook-and-hold equipment.
- IN ANNUAL FOODSERVICE CONTEST: Air Force names award-winners. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the winners of the 44th Annual Hennessy Awards presented by the United States Air Force to the air bases with best food service programs. Elemendorf Air Force Base in Alaska for single facility; Osan Air Base, Korea for multiple facility; Other award winners; Criteria for choosing...
- For 1998: Air Force names Hennessy winners. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p32
Announces the winners of the 1998 Hennessy Award granted to US Air Force bases around the world with exemplary food service operations. Includes Andersen Air Force Base in Guam; Hurlburt Field in Florida; Louisville Air National Guard Base in Kentucky.
- TO TRACK SALES, MEALS: Air Force Clubs adopt new system for catering. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p5
Deals with the Caterease software implemented by the U.S. Air Force for its catering. Benefits of the software to Air Force clubs; Comments from Mike Cecil, chief of field operations for the Air Force Club division.
- 2005 Hennessy Trophy Awards. // Food Management;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the presentation of the 2005 Hennessy Trophy Awards to the U.S. Air Force installations judged to have the best food-service programs. Emergence of Kirtland Air Force Base as the winner in the single-facility category and Hurlburt Field in the multiple-facility category; Recipients of...