INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p22
Presents charts and graph depicting global media and telecommunication underwriting activity. Proceeds of common stock; Companies with acquisition deals; List of corporations with equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p74
Presents information about the investment banking status in the telecommunications industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of telecommunication insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top...
- Here's The 'What's-In-It-For-Me' When Agents Confront Teleunderwriting. George, Hank // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/5/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 26, p20
Focuses on the impact of teleunderwriting to the companies in the U.S. Reduction in new business acquisition costs; Capability to reduce the volume of medical records; Advantage of teleunderwriting for producers. INSET: Why Teleunderwriting Works For Carriers and Producers.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p52
Presents charts and graph depicting investments in telecommunications as of May 2, 2005. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Recent global debt deals.
- Today's Transactions: Rockwood Buys Rest of Modern Insurance. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/28/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on Rockwood Programs' acquisition of the remaining interest in Modern Insurance Consultants Inc., a Homestead, Florida-based company that provides liability and other insurance products.
- Added Value Key To Agent/Broker Survival. Reagan, Bobby // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/16/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 29, p16
Highlights the 2001 Reagan Consulting Mergers & Acquisitions Conference which focused on the basis of insurance agencies' decision whether to be buyers or sellers. Several developments that could impact the insurance distribution system; Limitations of the Internet to insurance purchasing; Why...
- VENTURES. // Claims;May2007, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p60
The article offers news briefs on ventures in the insurance claims industry as of May 2007. McLarens Young International opened a new office in San Diego, California which will be led by Duke Navo. A risk consulting operation called Aon Global Risk Consulting has been formed by Aon. A merger...
- Leading financial advisers in the most active M&A industries. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p54
Lists the leading financial advisers in the most active merger and acquisition industries. Business services; Health services; Commercial banking; Oil and gas, petroleum and refining; Wholesale-durable goods; Measuring, medical and photographic equipment; Food; Savings and loans; Electronic and...
- Can a merger ever be a truly equal marriage? Boyce, Nick; Allen, Dave // Design Week;8/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p11
Comments on the processes involved in a merger between design consulting firms in Great Britain as of August 15, 2002. Factors affecting the success of a merger deal; Impact of the merger on business operations; Change of the relationships of merging partners.