- What's around. // Accountancy;Oct2001, Vol. 128 Issue 1298, p45
Presents an update on issues and events related to finance companies in Great Britain as of October 2001. Information on loans granted by Adventure Finance's The Business Turnaround and Development Fund to small and medium-sized limited companies; Features of the Web site coverclick.com; Cost...
- Delinquencies Fall, Foreclosures Inch Up. // Mortgage Servicing News;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the decline in the overall seasonally adjusted delinquency rate for home loans, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association. Slight increase in new foreclosures; Improvement in seasonally adjusted loan performance in all categories except new foreclosures; Payments in prime loans.
- THE CREDIT UNION JOURNAL Daily. // Credit Union Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on developments of companies in financial services industry in the U.S. Synergy Financial Corp. has been pressured by a group of banking speculators that sees opportunity in the credit union convert. The city of Boston Credit Union has been providing with a special loan deal...
- Woolwich criticised on tracker loan claims. Anker, Guy // Money Marketing;6/1/2006, p72
The article reports that experts have criticized Woolwich's lifetime tracker advertisements for being potentially misleading by claiming that its rate stays low for the entire term. The ad fails to inform consumers that the rate is variable and that it can increase if base rates increase....
- A HOUSEHOLD NAME. Milligan, Jack // Mortgage Banking;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p22
Provides information on the business operation of LendingTree Inc., an online exchange of mortgage servicing in Charlotte, North Carolina. Estimates on the number of lenders involved in the network; Efficiency of the service provided; Ability of the lenders in the exchange to set up customized...
- Technology can help customers at risk. Cleary, Alan // Mortgage Strategy;5/5/2008, p24
The author reflects on the potential role of technology in helping customers at risk in the financial services industry in Great Britain. He contends that the use of technology in identifying borrowers struggling with repayments enables lenders to give assistance to these borrowers. He adds that...
- GE Grows Business In Listless Market. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p1
Reports that GE Corporate Financial Services is choosing more and more to focus its lending by industry, especially on industries in which there may be difficulties. Goal of aligning itself closely with GE's industrial side; Leadership in the loan restructuring business.
- Masthaven expands Scottish proposition. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/8/2013, p11
The article reports that Masthaven, a bridging finance provider, will expand its offering in Scotland after the success of the first phase of its Scottish operations, with the expanded range to include commercial bridging, second-charge bridging on residential property and renovation projects.
- Talking business. Ejdelbaum, Henry // Mortgage Strategy;10/2/2006, p55
The article focuses on the profitability of commercial mortgages. The commercial mortgage market proves to be a lucrative segment for financial advisers and residential mortgage consultants. The two methods in conducting commercial mortgages are the short-term option and the long-term option....