The IPO 100
- A GOOD TIME FOR AN IPO GOLD MINE? Worrell, David // Entrepreneur;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p62
Shares insights on the IPO market in the U.S. Best time to buy IPO stocks; Volume of IPO; Overvaluation of stocks.
- IPOs PRICED. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting the prices of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- REIT IPOs: Fewer but Bigger. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p14
Reports developments related to real estate investment trust (REIT) initial public offerings (IPO). Expectation of investors for a likely IPO of Baidu.com; Anticipation of investors on the plan of Midlantic Office Trust to go public; Number of REIT that went public in 2005; Average gain for the...
- Striking it Rich. Behl, Tejeesh N. S. // Business Today;12/2/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p184
The article presents information related to investments in initial public offerings (IPOs). Institutional and retail investors are busy lapping up shares on offer. According to Prithvi Haldea, Managing Director of Prime Database, IPOs are perceived as under-priced and that is why people follow a...
- INNOVATION, APPROPRIABILITY, AND THE UNDERPRICING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. Heeley, Michael B.; Matusik, Sharon F.; Jain, Neelam // Academy of Management Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p209
Using the information asymmetries theory of underpricing, we investigate the role of innovation in the underpricing of initial public offerings (IPOs). We develop and test a model in which patents reduce information asymmetries in industries where the link between patents and inventive returns...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p14
Presents charts that presents data related to initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S. Calendar; IPOs priced; New filings; Coming out of the quiet period; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p15
Presents the IPO 100 Index that measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Number of initial public offerings and filings from December to March 2005; After market at a glance.
- Venture Investments May Be Slowing. // SCOR Report;Oct2000, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the status of the United States capital markets during the third quarter of the year 2000. Number of issues made by investment bankers; Level of deal flow and capital raised; Impact of the April 2000 sell off of technology stocks on venture funds; Results of initial public offerings...