IPOs in the U.S
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p18
This article presents information related to initial public offerings of finance companies in the U.S. as of April 28, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/5/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p18
Presents tabular information about the performance of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. during one year ending May 2003. Details of the year's best and worst performers; Information about the performance of IPO's issued since December 2002; Highlights of the performance of stock...
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p12
Presents statistical information of negotiated note offerings. Legend for chart; Estimation of note offerings for Pennsylvania capital markets.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/15/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 39, p22
The article lists the 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for June to October 2007 which include China Dig TV Hldg Co. Ltd., MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Constant Contact Inc.
- Developing a capital market. Valentin-Mari, Jeffry // Caribbean Business;6/29/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p24
Discusses whether Puerto Rican companies are ready for the government's plan to increase the number of publicly-owned firms. Government's efforts to spur the development of a local capital market; Creation of specific local investment instruments; Motivation of local companies to go public. ...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p28
The article lists the initial public offerings in the U.S. for 2008, which include the new filings for the week of May 6-12, coming out of the quiet period and the withdrawal activity for May 6-12.
- Fresh From Successful IPO, DTS Has Plans for Expansion. Rivero, Enrique // Video Store Magazine;8/17/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the initial public offerings of Digital Theater Systems Inc., developer of the DTS surround sound technology used in theaters and home entertainment. Initial offering per share on July 10, 2003; Second-quarter revenue reported by the company on August 7; Reasons for the public offering.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.