Florida Airports Selling Close to $1 Billion Over Next Month
- Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the approval of the Chicago City Council to the third-lien general airport revenue refunding bond issue for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of expected bonds to carry triple-A insurance; Mechanism to restructure its outstanding O'hare debt; Provision of...
- Yet to take off. Armbruster, William // JoC Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p26
Reports that hopes that congestion at the Los Angeles International Airport will prompt freighter operators to switch their all-cargo flights to the Southern California Logistics Airport have not panned out. Failure of marketing efforts; Migration of business away from central business...
- Cargo-driven development. Bowman, Robert J. // World Trade;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p80
Focuses on the top airport cargo facilities in the United States. Description of the expansion and development projects in some of these airports; Strong demand for cargo services in the country; Expansion and relocation of cargo facilities.
- Cleveland backs off air cargo; Youngstown becomes aggressive. // Executive Report;Oct96, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p24
Comments on the construction of an air-cargo center at Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport in Ohio. Supporters of the Youngstown project; Competition between the Pittsburgh International Airport and Youngstown; Cost of the project.
- SIA eyes Sea-Tac cargo gap. Ripley, Richard // Journal of Business (10756124);9/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, pA1
Reports on the worsening state of congestion at the Sea-Tac International Airport in the state of Washington as of September 2003. Impact of the congestion on the business performance of the Spokane International Airport; Cost of doing business in Sea-Tac; Background on the air-cargo business...
- Air cargo carriers join call for resumption of negotiations with United Kingdom. Page, Paul // Traffic World;7/11/94, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p43
Reports that air cargo carriers are urging the United States administration to return the aviation bargaining table with the United Kingdom. Demand for liberalization; Effect on cargo carriers' operations in United Kingdom; Agreements on use of British airports.
- Lyon airport sees cargo growth. // Air Cargo World;Mar2013, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p10
The article informs that Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport of France has reported growth in airfreight in 2012 with increase of 1.4 percent compared to 2011.
- Atlanta Extends Proposal Deadline for Hartsfield Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p5
Reports on the extension of the deadline to July 23, 2003 for the submission of applications for bond subscription by investment firms for Atlanta-based Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport. Original deadline for the subscription; Reason behind the decision; Revenue bonds that the city is...
- In Denver, Interest Rate Valleys Enhance Mile-High Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p32
The article reports that the city of Denver in Colorado will go to market on behalf of its Department of Aviation with $285 million of tax-exempt refunding debt in the second half of a deal amounting to around $460 million. The deal's initial component, a $175 million issue of Series 2006B...