Huntington Capital Adds Two Banc One Executives to Staff
- Pfister Jumps to Huntington Capital From Banc One. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Reports that Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Capital Corp. has appointed former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banking director C. Thomas Pfister as municipal finance director in investment banking with its capital markets group. Other former Banc One executives who are in Huntington;...
- Investment banks power up their energy practices. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Reports efforts of investment banks to improve energy practices in New York. Recruitment of Hazel O' Leary as chief operating officer for Blaylock & Partners; Selection of additional analyst to follow energy and utility companies; Concern of O'Leary for capital and restructuring advice on the...
- High yield professionals are getting mobile in job market. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports hiring of high yield professionals in the investment banking in the United States. Includes the acquisition of Aryeh Bourkoff, a telecom analyst from CIBC World Markets by Warburg Dillon Read; Plans of Sarah Thompson, an industrial goods, paper and forest products analyst to join Lehman...
- Huntington Announces Closing of Its $91.7M Fund. ADAMEK, STEVE // San Diego Business Journal;3/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the announcement by growth capital provider Huntington Capital regarding the closure of its equity fund Huntington Capital Fund III LP.
- CHICAGO OBSERVER. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/10/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p46
Reports business developments in Chicago, Illinois as of September 2001. Appointment of Larry J. Gorrell as chief executive officer of the Big Five accounting firm; Retention of the tourism contract of Edelman Public Relations Worldwide with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community...
- Sisson joins BancBoston. // High Yield Report;01/18/99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Reports the appointment of Rosemary Sisson as managing director of BancBoston Robertson Stephens, an investment bank in the United States. Job responsibilities of Sisson; Previous work of Sisson; Plans of BancBoston to capitalize in consumer products industry; High yield performance of...
- Blaylock Explores Utilities Sector. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;03/05/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
Reports that Blaylock & Partners LP has hired Robert Africk as senior managing director and investment banking head. Responsibilities of Africk; Focus on the energy and utilities sectors; Private placement plans of the company.
- Will Ray Lead Healthcare at Citi? Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p9
Focuses on the appointment of Russel Ray to the position of chief executive officer at Citigroup/Saloman Barney in the U.S. Plans of Ray for the development of investment banking division; Services offered by the company; Employment background of Ray.
- Imperial Capital Looks Past Troubled Debt Roots. Tarbous, Ken // Investment Management Weekly;5/17/2010, p2
The article reports on the move of Imperial Capital, an investment bank based in Los Angeles, California, to transform itself into a full service advisor for corporate restructurings and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). To broaden its expertise, the Imperial has acquired two boutiques, and it has...