- Air Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p31
Reports on the rating upgrade received by Jacksonville International Airport from Moody's Investors Service in Florida. Review of the airport's upcoming sale of insured, auction-rate revenue bonds; Consideration of underlying ratings of outstanding parity bonds.
- As Scrutiny Intensifies, O'Hare Hit With Negative Outlook. Ferris, Craig T.; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p48
Reports on reduction in general airport revenue bonds issued for Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport. Attribution of reduction in ratings to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Decline in operations and number of passengers; Impact of the terrorist attacks on frequency of...
- CALIFORNIA. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p38
Reports on affirmation of rating of debt for San Francisco, New York International Airport by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on bond ratings; Estimated decline in number of passengers on the airport.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Reliance of the financing plan for the proposed renovation of Soldier Field on the use of hotel taxes; Assignment of a AA-minus rating to the fixed-rate revenues bonds of the conduit issuer Saint Joseph County Hospital...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p31
No abstract available.
- Fitch Downgrades $4.2 Billion of San Francisco Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Fitch Ratings Inc. degraded the rating for 4.2 billion dollar revenue bonds, which were sold by the San Francisco Airport Commission for San Francisco International Airport, from A-plus to A. Fitch Ratings Inc. cited a convergence of world events, including the bankruptcy of United Airlines and...
- Fitch Lowers Virginia's Unique Airports Revolving Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the 61.9 million dollar in outstanding bonds of the innovative Virginia Resources Authority's (VRA) airports revolving fund to A-plus from AA this week, citing the weak air-travel market and the rating agency's belief that the fund will probably not become more...
- Chicago's $990 Million Deal for O'Hare Dominates Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p32
Reports on the offering by Chicago, Illinois to sell a $990 million of third-lien general airport revenue bonds for O'Hare International Airport as of August 11, 2003. Insurance ratings of the bonds by international rating agencies; Factors deciding the market response to the offering; Reason...
- Denver Airport Gets Another Ratings Boost. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Denver International Airport. Reasons for the upgrade of the bond rating.