Fort Lupton, Colo., Leaves Bondholders in the Rough
- Putt-Putt Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32576, p9
The article reports on the plan of Denver, Colorado to build a 36-hole miniature golf course and clubhouse next to a regulation municipal course in the south central area of the city. The city will finance the project with proceeds from its $7.4 million golf bond issue and revenues from the...
- Council joins economic corp., approves $142 million water bond election. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p18
The article discusses approval of US dollar 142 million for water bond election. On the water bond issue, city voters will decide on a US dollar 142 million package of projects planned through June 2010. Nearly half of the money would be used for improvements to Tucson Water's infrastructure,...
- SPRING SWING. Eddy, Veda // Indianapolis Monthly;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p130
Features several golf courses in Indiana. Rock Hollow Golf Course; Purdue University Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex.
- TOP PUBLIC GOLF COURSES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p93
A list of some top public golf courses in Ohio, including Little Mountain Country Club, Stonewater Golf Club, and Windmill Lakes Golf Club, is presented.
- TOP PRIVATE GOLF COURSES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p93
A list of some top private golf courses in Ohio including Firestone Country Club, Sand Ridge Golf Club, and Canterbury Golf Club, is presented.
- Perfection's Evolution. Avery, Brett // Golf World;4/1/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 35, special section p1
Focuses on the alterations to the layout of the Augusta National Golf Course in Georgia. Addition of 50 yards to pedestrian hole with the relocation of No.10 green in 1937; Pipe installations in 1959; Change of the Par-3 Course green from Bermuda to bent grass in 1981.
- Golf booming as Vegas builds its reputation. King, Pat // Las Vegas Business Press;06/11/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p13
Reports on the growth of golf courses in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of golf courses in the city; Development of high-end daily golf facilities.
- Henderson driving for municipal golf. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;06/11/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p14
Reports on the plan to construct two golf courses in Henderson, Nevada. Details of the plans for two municipal golf courses.
- Las Vegas golf courses. // Las Vegas Business Press;01/30/2000 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p114
Ranks golf courses in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to S.N.G.A. course rating/slope, as of April 1999. Includes Wildhorse Golf Club; Legacy Golf Club; Anthem Country Club.