Carmel, Ind., Mayor, Facing Complaint, Wins Re-election
- A Roundabout Solution. Holeywell, Ryan // Governing;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p11
The article offers information on the roundabouts solution of Carmel, Indianapolis Mayor James Brainard.
- Snyder elected Carmel City Council president. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p53
Reports on the election of Luci Snyder as president by the City Council in Carmel, Indiana.
- THE CARMEL CORE. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p74
Reports on the plans of Carmel, Indiana Mayor James Brainard for its downtown. Widening and repaving of Old Town streets in Carmel; Development of retail and residential entities.
- Carmel mayor's tips for Calcutta bosses. BANERJEE, TAMAGHNA; Bagchi, Tanisha // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);11/21/2015, p20
The article reports on the tips given by James Brainard, mayor of Carmel city in Indiana, to Calcutta bosses after being stuck in traffic during a visit in November 2015.
- LuciSNYDER. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/5/2012, Vol. 33, p15C
The article focuses on Luci Snyder, finance chairwoman of the Carmel City Council in Indiana, one of the honorees of the 2012 "Indianapolis Business Journal" Women of Influence.
- Spellbent. Moyer, Jessica // Booklist;1/1/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 9/10, p56
Reviews the book "Spellbent," by Lucy A. Snyder.
- Luci Snyder. Carlson, Alicia // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/22/98, Vol. 19 Issue 14, Influential Women in... p17
Profiles Luci Snyder, partner with Acorn Group commercial real estate firm. Career history; Educational background; Political views; Personal background; Other positions held.
- Florida: Miami's New Mayor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on mayoral elections held in Miami, Florida as of November 2001. Candidates who contested for the post; Name of the winning candidate; Percentage votes received by the winning candidate.
- Candidates low in polls have views, too. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;7/26/93, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p24
Presents economic views of Michigan mayoral candidates who are lagging in published opinion polls. George Cushingberry's solution for tax reduction; Charles Costa's belief on entrepreneurial spirit; John Conyers' planned campaign after Congress recess.