Georgia County Water Agency Readies $220 Million Sale
- County Water Authority's Bond Rating Now Could Save Thousands. // San Diego Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p36
Reports the upgrade of the bond rating of the San Diego County Water Authority in California.
- Georgia Water Bonds Regain Rating Ahead of $400M Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p3
The article reports on the reinstatement by Standard & Poor's Corp. of AA-minus rating on senior sewer and water bonds in DeKalb County, Georgia as the county prepares for an almost 400-million-dollar water utility system deal.
- Albuaueraue-Area Utility Loses AAA From S&P. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33689, p18
The article reports that Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority has lost the AAA rating from Standard & Poor's related to its revenue bonds in New Mexico.
- Standing Alone. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Reports that the local agency Stamford Waste Water Systems in Stamford, Connecticut has decided to sell $12 million of revenue bonds in the market on its own. Bonds rating assigned for bonds issued on behalf of wastewater system by various rating agencies; Names of financial adviser and...
- FLORIDA: Tohopekaliga Water Rising. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p9
The article reports on the upgrading of the ratings of the Tohopekaliga Water Authority's outstanding bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Florida. The said upgrade has given Water Authority with $104 million of outstanding bonds to AA-minus rating. Accordingly, the bond proceeds will finance the...
- Sturgis, Mich., Bonds Cut to BB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32087, p2
Reports that the Standard & Poor's Rating Services has lowered the rating on the water supply and distribution system bonds of Sturgis, Michigan to BB from BBB due to the deteriorating financial profile of the utility.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.