California Treasure Pushes Stricter Banking Standards
- Results of Negotiated Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p24
Reports on the results of negotiated sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those succeeded in purchasing the bonds through negotiation; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon.
- Up to 40 buy-siders to join Project Neptune. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;1/1/2016, p17
The article reports that bond trading initiative Project Neptune expects to be joined by up to 40 buy-side partners in January 2016 alone as it projects mass expansion.
- INVESTMENT BANKING & SECURITIES DEALING (NAICS 52311). // United States Investment Banking & Securities Dealing Industry R;2016, p1
No abstract available.
- Can Synthetic Debt Give Authentic Savings? Leib, Barclay T. // Financial Executive;Sep2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p52
The article examines whether synthetic debt can give authentic savings. Putable/callable reset bonds are popular because of a combination of low interest rates and high implied volatilities in the fixed-income option market. Another contributing factor has been the relatively large swap premiums...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Presents a chart showing information on the status of the securities market in the U.S. as of May 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p55
Lists planned bond offerings registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in July 2004.
- The World Comes to Wall Street. // Time;12/5/1977, Vol. 110 Issue 23, p93
The article discusses the implications of lifting the Interest Equalization Tax (I.E.T.) on foreign security purchases. It states that after the lifting of I.E.T. in 1974 foreigners have engaged Yankee bonds to Americans. It mentions that an increase in the collection of interest is considered...
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.