A Natural Purchase
- Continental Resources Offers $700M Add-On. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p3
The article reports that oil and natural gas exploration production company Continental Resources is offering bonds worth 700 million U.S. dollars in the market.
- Continental Resources Taps Market for $1.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p11
The article reports on the issuance by oil and natural gas exploration production company Continental Resources of add-on bonds worth 1.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Where Natural Gas Is King. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p1
Reports that the Wyoming Natural Gas Pipeline Authority (WNGPA) has offered bond financing to companies willing to invest in natural gas projects throughout the state. Aim of the WNGPA to boost the pipeline capacity of the state through such bond issue; Plan of authority officials to held a bond...
- Fluxys Belgium Adds â‚¬350M to EPP Deal Flow. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;12/8/2014, p1
The natural gas transmission system operator, based in Brussels, has issued 15- and 20-year bonds in the European private placement market.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p35
Presents figures pertaining to the issue of bonds in various states of the U.S.
- Muni Insurance Drops Overall, But Is Up Short-Term Market. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p10A
Reports on municipal bond insurance in the United States for the first half of 2000. Penetration of bond insurance in the muni market; Willingness of investors to accept uninsured paper.
- Insurance Sounds a High Note in Otherwise Flat Market, S&P Says. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;04/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30873, p32
Reports on positive pricing and credit trends in bond insurance in the United States. Benefits that premium rates get from wider credit quality spreads.
- Bond Insurers' Margin of Safety Is Up, S&P Analyst Says. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p6
Reports on bond insurers' margin of safety in the United States. Adoption of more conservative underwriting standards; Public finance weighted-average capital charges.
- Ruling Could Give Insurers A Loophole. Kinnander, Ola; Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30899, p1
Reports on the controversy in an Alabama Supreme Court decision related to the bond insurance. Establishment of a loophole allowing bond insurers to avoid paying investors in some defaults; Details of the ruling.