- In Colorado, Ratings Slide on Deal's Demise. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p1
The article reports on the recent discussion between the board of directors of the Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority in Colorado to discuss possible future actions following the termination of a planned refunding of $428 million in toll revenue bonds. The cancellation of this deal has...
- Central Ark. Water Revs Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Central Arkansas Water's revenue bonds. Moody's has assigned a Aa3 rating to the state's $17,625,000 water revenue bonds, and upgraded the system's parity debt rating to Aa3 from A1, affecting a total of...
- San Diego Sewer Debt Earns Fitch Boost as City Readies $900 Million. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/16/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33099, p32
The article reports on the AA-minus Fitch Ratings of San Diego, California's sewer revenue bonds due to its preparation to sell $900 million of debt. It indicates that the upgrade acquired by San Diego applies to $893.7 million of outstanding debt. It also indicates that the sewer system upgrade...
- NEW JERSEY: Middlesex Lowered. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the downgrading of multi-million dollars in outstanding debt and general obligation bonds of New Jersey by two ratings agencies as of January 2002. Factors responsible for the fall in grades; Drawbacks cited by ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc.
- County gets top bond rate yet again. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/17/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the triple-A designations that have been awarded by bond-ratings agencies Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poors for the long-term and short-term debt offerings of Kent County, Michigan.
- Bond rating for Chicago school system is lowered. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;10/1/2012, p18
The article reports on the decision by Moody's to downgrade the rating of the general obligation debt of the Chicago Board of Education from A2 to A1.
- Moody's Sees Connecticut Rating Risk. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p1
Reports the negative rating of the general obligation bond offered by the state government in Connecticut. Prediction of structural imbalance in the 2004-2005 budget; Decline of revenue; Impact of the credit rating on the investors.
- Bexar County, Tex., Gets S&P Hike on Venue Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the "A" rating attained by Bexar County, Texas due to venue project revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p37
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the rate of bonds in the United States. List of bond issuers; Amount of bonds issued; Comments on rate transitions.