WILLIAM EVERETT THOMAS
- CalGen Resurfaces. // High Yield Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p4
No abstract available.
- Sutter Health Steps Up. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p1
Reports that Sutter Health System is set to price its insured revenue bonds in four series through the California Statewide Communities Development Authority on February 2004. Morgan Stanley's appointment as underwriter with Ambac Assurance Corp. and Financial Security Assurance; Terms of the...
- Post Prices $350M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/17/2014, p26
The article focuses on the $350 million in add-on 6.75% senior notes due 2021 issued by the St. Louis-based cereal maker, Post Holdings Inc., in a deal upsized from $250 million. The plan of the company to use the proceeds to help finance its acquisition of the PowerBar and Musashi brands from...
- Morgan prices another doozy for TVA. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the bond pricing given by Morgan Stanley & Co. for the Tennessee Valley Authority for the first half of 1997. Comparison with 1996 ratings given by Morgan; Value of investors' tenders in reaction to the pricing.
- Capital idea. // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p55
Focuses on capital-protected bond of Morgan Stanley & Co. in Great Britain. Aim of the bond; Return; Closing date; Contact information.
- Gilt trip. Woodbridge, Matthew // Money Marketing;6/16/2011, p41
The article evaluates the FTSE Gilt Backed Growth Plan Nine capital protected bond from Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
The article lists the bidders of general obligation bonds including Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., TLHocking & Associates LLP and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and also lists the amount of money invested by them.
- N.Y.C. refinancing with Morgan Stanley draws from fiscal 1998 surplus. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30409, p36
Focuses on New York City's bond refinancing deal with Morgan Stanley Co. which is projected to contain approximately $577 million of tax-exempt debt and $50 million of taxable bonds. Aim of satisfying the differing financial policy requirements put forth by the city budget office and the...
- Morgan Stanley Near Settlement in Illinois Yield-Burning Case. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31562, p36
Reports that insurance firm Morgan Stanley & Co. is negotiating a settlement with Chicago, Illinois-based issuers regarding the refunding of $50 million of bonds which the company allegedly overcharged them in 1993. Details of the lawsuit filed by attorney Clint Krislov on behalf of the issuers...