- Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p55
Lists debt offerings that have been registered with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission during May 2003 but have yet to come to market.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p117
A quiz about the U.S. financial market is presented.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p55
Lists several securities and planned initial public offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under debt market compiled as of May 2005. Corporations which have filed offerings under debt and equity markets; Indications of securities trading; Market indicators.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Southwestern U.S. states as of November 15, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p29
Presents various tables showing statistics in the U.S. bond market as of April 22, 2004. Identification of market indicators; Discussion of short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of U.S. securities.
- Debt Is Not a Four-Letter Word. Murphy, Cait // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p36
This article looks at issues surrounding the total public debt incurred by the U.S. as of March 2001. The country has $5.7 trillion in public debt. Of that, $2.3 trillion is in the form of non-marketable intra-governmental holdings, such as the Social Security trust fund. This debt is rising. Of...
- Recovery Hasn't Killed Distressed Exchanges. Colter, Allison Bisbey // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p1
The article focuses on the issue of distressed exchanges in the credit markets in the U.S. According to Moody's Investors Service Inc., the number of companies defaulted on their debt fell by 78.5% in 2010. It notes that distressed exchanges accounted 20.6% of defaults by companies in 2010 as...
- Treasury sell-off on Greenspan's comments attracts investors back to MBS. Rimyan, Sally A. // Asset Securitization Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan's comment has attracted investors back to MBS Inc. Greenspan's statement, that the decline in longerterm rates as the FOMC began its measured rate hikes was a "conundrum" affected the long end. The 10-year U.S. Treasury yield...
- Federal Debt. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2008, p29
The article discusses the components, sources and planning of the federal debt in the U.S. Treasury securities such as public debt securities comprise of the Federal debt, with securities issued by other Federal agencies accounting. The country's monthly statement for its public debt is also...