CPR for Rite Aid
- Pennsylvania CCRC Gets Stable Outlook From S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32386, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has revised its outlook for the outstanding Series 1999 bonds issued by the Higher Education and Health Authority in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The bonds issued for Foulkeways at Gwynedd were also given a BBB rating on the debt....
- S&P: More Bonds May Be Downgraded. // American Banker;10/24/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 205, p17
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. said it might lower the credit ratings on $20.6 billion of securities tied to U.S. mortgage loans. The company was reviewing 590 bonds sold as part of collateralized debt obligations and would decide whether to cut rankings on the securities...
- S&P Cuts to AA-Minus Oregon Veteran GOs. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered to AA-minus from AA its rating on Oregon's outstanding long-term general obligation veterans' welfare issues, reflecting the inability of consolidated cash flows to perform at the agency's AA requirements and an increase in investments...
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.