- products. // Artichoke;Jun-Aug2011, Issue 35, p74
The article previews several products including the Tetromino puzzle-piece sofa from Stylecraft, the Crypton Green upholstery, screen and wall panelling textile from Instyle Contract Textiles, and the environmentally sustainable Very chair from Haworth.
- Fabric upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p14
The article presents pictures of and information on fabric upholstery products which are available in Great Britain. Included are De Sede's sofa designed by Thomas Althaus with buttonback cushions and angular arms, Lido sofa designed by Zed for Moltini, Mont Blanc tweedy fabric from Recor,...
- Cochrane offers Color By Number. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p9
Reports that Cochrane Furniture has introduced Color By Number, an upholstery furniture line, at the International Home Furnishings Market Authority trade show in High Point, North Carolina. Its retail price range; Offering of point-of-purchase materials that outline the steps consumers take in...
- NEW AT MARKET:MOTION UPHOLSTERY. // Furniture/Today;9/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p35
Features several upholstery products for motion chairs and sofas. Berkline motion sectionals; Catnapper motion sofas; Flexsteel's Marlboro sofa; Franklin reclining sofa.
- Wake up tired furniture. Sandner, Julie Feagin // Southern Living;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p142
Describes four examples of reupholstering projects for chairs or sofas. From ruffles to refined; Mix and matching prints; Geometric prints to a chaise lounge.
- Classics by Casa Bique has first upholstery line. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p9
Reports that Classics by Casa Bique has introduced its line of upholstery which include sofas, loveseats, chairs. Retail price range for the sofas; Claim of its CEO R. Allen Douglas that the upholstery furniture are being made at its plant in Thomasville, North Carolina.
- Grand Manor debuts residential upholstery. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p147
The article reports on the introduction of a new line of upper-end residential upholstery called Grand Manor Reserve by the hospitality furniture manufacturer Grand Manor. It states that the line is a new division of the furniture manufacturer and is headed by Harold Clark. Moreover, the Grand...
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/14/2009, Issue 5650, p29
The article evaluates several furniture, including Belgravia Bedroom Collection from Zocalo, Lynton chair from Sherborne Upholstery Ltd., and Latino sofa from Forest Sofa Ltd.
- SECOND SKIN. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p30
The article offers brief information on several leather upholsteries including Carlo from Cavendish Upholstery, the Keswick range of recliner/suite in leather from Sherborne Upholstery Ltd., and the Oslo sofa from MiFurniture.