Nova targets increase in electronic transactions
- Five a side footballers have four days left. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p4
Focuses on the Nova Retail Finance Five a Side Challenge for footballers in Yorkshire, England. Limitations on the number of participants; Deadline for the submission of applications; Rules on the selection of players for each company.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p31
Reports on credit firm Nova Retail Finance fund-raising for the Prince of Wales Hospice in Pontefract, England, which treats cancer patients.
- Nova grand prix prize. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Announces NOVA Retail Finance's plans for giving away two tickets to the British Grand Prix at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Joplings signs up for NOVA credit. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p6
Reports that department store chain Joplings has appointed NOVA Retail Finance as its customer credit provider.
- offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p20
Presents news about the furniture industry in Great Britain as of September 2000. Competitive go-karting between NOVA Retail Finance and furniture retailer Durham Pine; Gramercy Park Modern exhibition of furniture specializing in 20th century art and design.
- The world of never never. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p14
Presents an update on changes in the consumer credit in Great Britain as of January 2001. Use of credit cards for everyday items; Data released by NOVA Retail Finance on credit use; Reason attributed for consumers' use of promotional credit; Expansion of Chartered Trust's ME 2U credit...
- AHF moves to Nova after IFC growth. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p8
Reports on Anglia Home Furnishings' (AHF) agreement with Nova Retail Finance to provide point-of-sale credit facilities. AHF general manager John Tandy on the deal.
- Nova profits dive following PC move. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p6
Reports the decline of interim profits of Nova Retail Finance in Great Britain. Impact of the decline to the retail credit business; Focus on the business investment to the furniture industry; Indication of the high turnovers in the furniture sector.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p8
Reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain, as March 19, 1999. Includes the Guild of Master Craftsmen's launch of an endorsement program allowing firms to display the Guild's seal of approval on product labels; Nova Retail Finance's plans to double the size of its Leeds...