- Growth drops a gear. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p1
Reports the increase in the annual sales of furniture and floorcoverings in Great Britain as of March 2001.
- Weather helps sales in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;7/31/2009, Issue 5648, p5
The article reports on the advantage of sunny weather to the sales of furniture and floor coverings as revealed by the Scottish Retail Consortium and KPMG Scottish Retail Sales in Great Britain. It has been cited that furniture sales have encountered tough period despite of sales decline in...
- Sales fall again. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p4
Focuses on the business performance of furniture and floorcovering retailers as of April 2003. Percentage decline in the volume of sales of the industry; Indication of lack of growth across the retail sector; Average of the sales of the industry.
- Furniture and floorcoverings slow in December. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article presents a report from BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor depicting a drop of sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain last December 2009.
- Sales rose for all of 2004. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p8
The article reports that furniture retailers completed a year of solid growth last month with the 12th consecutive month of year on year sales growth. A balance of 43% of furniture and floorcoverings retailers increased sales volumes in the first half of December 2004, according to the "CBI...
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- Stores enjoy upturn. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture and floorcoverings retailers in Great Britain for January 2005. Percentage of increase in overall sales; Improvement of spending from advertising; Changes in the levels of personal debt.
- Shaw to split sales force. // Furniture/Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the move of Shaw Living to create separate sales force for floor covering and furniture and area rug stores in Atlanta, Georgia.