- Vantona is offering Pure Sex. // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p3
Reports on Vantona's launch of nine bedlinen and ready made curtain designs at its October at Home.
- Celebrity bedlinen. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that Vantona is launching a bedlinen range in collaboration with interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.
- Next year's collection on show. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p6
Reports the exhibition of furnishing collections of Vantona and Dorma firms at the At Home events in Manchester, England. Addition of Vantona To Bed range and the Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen collection; Introduction of colorway to the Sari range; Launch of bedlinen from Dorma.
- Soul sister in textiles. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p30
Interviews Sarah Williamson, marketing assistant for soft furnishings firm Vantona in Great Britain. Getting started in the business; Influence of art decor on interior design; Latest furniture bought; Future plans. INSET: Sarah Williamson.
- Pantone color forecast calls for variety. // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p72
Outlines the 2001 color forecast of Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, for the United States furniture industry. Fiesta; Melange; Gossamer; Resonance.
- A conversation in blue & white. // Victoria;Jun96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p58
Presents photographs of furniture covered with blue-and-white fabric. Includes a Hepplewhite sofa; Lolling or Martha Washington chair; Cane-backed chair.
- Color match is crucial for Steelcase. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Feb94, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p12
Features the color-matching and control program of Steelcase, a Grand Rapids, Michigan-based office furniture designer and manufacturer. Customers' request for custom colors; Annual sales; Importance of color matching to the business; Equipment used for the program; Evaluation of custom colors;...
- Colours shine at Milan. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p3
Features range of colors and themes at the Milan furniture show in Italy. Launch of bright green eclectic range of colors; Increase in the use of plastics; Importance of multifunctionality in cabinet and upholstery furniture.
- What's cooking. Cook, John // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p18
Describes trends in furniture design for 2002. Imagery; Textures; Choice of colors; Key design elements.