- Renewed interest in value spurs case goods. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p43
Reports the renewal of the pricing value of furniture by the furniture retailers in Tupelo, Mississippi. Offer of bedroom suit package programs; Demand for less expensive import product; Emphasis on quality control.
- Talk. Greatrix, Jonathan; Miller, Ian; Blackett, Nick; Ireson, Jerry // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p7
The article provides answers to a question regarding the impact of the falling prices of household items on the furniture industry.
- Stag boss defends pricing policy of Aspects range. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p2
Reports on the reaction of Keith Woodyer, chief executive officer of furniture firm Stag to criticisms regarding the price of its Aspects of Stag products.
- Retail prices rise. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p4
Reports on the one percent rise in furniture retail prices in May from April 1999.
- Retail prices decline. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p3
Reports on the decline of furniture retail prices in June 1999, according to the Office for National Statistics.
- Price pledge stays, says John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p5
Reports the price pledge of John Lewis on the opening of furniture chain in England. Impact of price deflation on retailers; Commitment of the company to customers; Views of Lewis on the competition difficulties of the furnishings market.
- Inflation disappears. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p2
Reports the decrease of the annual retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain as of April 2001. Price recovery of furniture to seasonal trends; Assessment of the National Statistics on industry special offers.
- Furniture inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p2
Reports on the static annual retail price of furniture inflation in the United States. Price recoveries on living room; Discounts on bedside cabinets and kitchen units; Percentage of retail prices.
- Inflation dips for February. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p2
Reports the inflation rate of furniture retail price for home furnishing materials.
- Lose the price obsession. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p1
Comments on the issues with the pricing of furniture in Great Britain. Viability of opting for markdowns in coping with the competition; Rise of prices for the 2003; Suggestions for retail stores to be able afford the necessary investment in sourcing products and training.