Kansas Dangles $500 Million Carrot to Land Boeing's New Jet
- El NUEVO Impuesto sobre Sociedades: visiÃ³n global de la ley 27/2014 (II). Rodríguez Ondarza, José Antonio; Rojí Chandro, Luis Alfonso; Rojí Pérez, Silvia; Sánchez González, Miriam // Revista Contable;mar2015, Issue 31, p48
No abstract available.
- Incentive program boosts hiring in Nevada. TETREAULY, STEVE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/9/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 32, pP17
No abstract available.
- Defense Contractors Protest Treasury Tax Stance. Vaughan, Martin // National Journal;4/23/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p1238
Reports on the opposition of defense companies on the interpretation of the U.S. Treasury Department on a manufacturing tax cut bill. Support of company lobbyists for a technical correction legislation to overrule the department; Background on the bill; Details of the interpretation of the...
- TIP: REWARD DOING WELL WITH THE ABILITY TO DO GOOD. // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Apr2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p26
The article offers information on the Network for Good's Good Card program to reward employees or customers with a tax deduction card for offering charitable services, helping nonprofits raise money, and engaging supporters online.
- boost for malaysian cuisine. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/16/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4451, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Malaysian government to raise the international profile of the country by offering businesses cash incentives to open Malaysian restaurants around the world. The government will offer cheap loans, tax breaks and help with promotion so that the name of...
- Who Will Debate the Merits of BEIP? Shure, Jon // njbiz;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p10
Discusses the funding of Business Employment Incentive Program grants in New Jersey. Importance of providing incentives for businesses; Argument presented by the defenders of business tax breaks.
- REVIEW: 360 DEGREES WEB CRUISE. Bruno, Michelle // Technology Meetings;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p30
Reviews the Landry & Kling Web site which offers information on tax deductibility, the types of meetings and incentives that can work aboard ship, sample agendas, cost comparisons, cruise checklists and other useful tools.
- 'Extenders' Bill Chances Slim. Hunter, Pam // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/14/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 15, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Senate Finance Committee approved a tax bill that would extend for two years the incentives for construction and renewable-energy companies that expired at the end of 2013. Topics discussed include the provisions for extensions for a higher threshold for Section...
- House Approves $240-Billion Tax-Cut/Wage-Hike Measure. // Human Events;11/10/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 41, p22
Reports that the United States passed a bill combining targeted tax breaks for individuals and businesses with minimum wage hike and increases in Medicare spending. Value of tax relief from the bill until 2010; Details on the bill; Percentage of increase in the deductibility for business meals;...