Muni Council Adds Dissemination Partners to Finalist List
- DPC Forms Electronic Prospectus Distributor. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p31
Reports on DPC Data Inc.'s development of an online hosting and delivery service for bond prospectuses. Features of the company's Web site; Conversion of prospectuses into electronic files under the service.
- Issuers not complying on disclosures. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p1
Reports on the failure of about 4,000 municipal bond issuers to meet their secondary market disclosure requirements in the United States. Need to file annual financial or operating data; Flaws in the findings of DPC Data Inc.
- Task force recommends budget advisory council. // American City & County;Jun94, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the Government Finance Officers Association's formation of the National Task Force on State and Local Budgeting to develop budgetary practices for states and localities. Provision of guidance on what constitutes sound budgetary policies; Quality assessment; Feedback from task force...
- DPC Data Puts Diverse Socioeconomic Data on the Web. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p4
Reports that DPC Data Inc.'s online information service has begun providing socioeconomic data on states and localities in the U.S. Sources of socioeconomic data; Contents of the available data; Potential customers and user of the data; Types of data categories.
- Delinquent Disclosure. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/3/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32953, p1
The article cites a study which reveals that more than half of the U.S. municipal bonds sold between 1996 and 2005 have been delinquent in filing financial disclosures. The study, conducted by DPC Data Inc., found that only about 33,000 borrowers filed annual disclosure documents. It suggests...
- Knight Capital Puts DPC Data on Clients' Desktops. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/14/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33382, p7
The article reports that Knight Capital Group Inc., a discount broker-dealer for investment advisers, announces to give access to disclosure data, research, and data services to clients through DPC Data Inc.
- DPC Data Inc. gets the go-ahead to join the NRMSIR ranks. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p6
Reports on the US Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) approval of the application of Fort Lee, New Jersey-based DPC Data Inc. to become a nationally recognized municipal securities information repository (NRMSIR) effective August 5, 1997. Requirements for municipal bond issuers as part of...
- GFOA studies state and local government revenue collection. // Public Management (00333611);Oct97, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p44
Highlights the results of the survey conducted by the Government Finance Officers Association showing the improvements of state and local governments' revenue collections in the United States. Changes to the revenue collection processes; Enhancement of computer systems; Acceptance of electronic...
- Clarification. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33259, p2
A correction to the article which incorrectly identified an individual who criticized the National Association of Bond Lawyers is an adviser to the Government Finance Officers Association debt committee is presented.