Leaders at Israel's Presidential Conference call for peace push
- Voices of Reconciliation in a Time of Hatred. Arnow, David // Tikkun;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p21
Offers a look at efforts for Israeli-Arab reconciliation in Israel. Details on the violence that occurred between the Jews and the Arabs; Social conditions of Palestinian Arabs; How Israeli Jewish leaders show awareness on the needs of the Arab minority.
- Getting religion. Dart, John // Christian Century;3/22/2005, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the efforts of Democratic Party members to enhance the participation of religious leaders in the U.S. government. Objective of the telephone conference that involves religious groups; Suggestion of New York Senator Hillary Clinton to support faith-based initiatives that uphold...
- AOMR Action Promised In Near Future. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/28/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 22, p48
Focuses on the Actuarial Opinion and Memorandum Regulation (AOMR), a draft model proposed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners during a conference call organized by the Life & Health Actuarial Task Force and the Life Insurance and Annuities A Committee. Reactions of conference...
- FREE CONFERENCE CALLING. Martin, Mary // Bench & Bar of Minnesota;Aug2011, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p48
The article discusses the services of the free conference call providers in the web and offers information on the website www.freeconferencecall.com.
- Party-Line Plea. // Time;1/19/1981, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p51
The article offers information on a technique called party-line pleading, implemented from 1970 in the U.S., where lawyers can make a conference call involving other lawyers and the judge without actually being physically presented in the trial room.
- Obama, Turkish PM Speak about Libya Unrest. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;2/21/2011, p66
Brief information is given about a February 25, 2011 telephone conference between U.S. President Barack Obama and Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan concerning Libya's use of violence against protesters.
- Speaker Phone Etiquette. // OfficePro;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p4
Presents tips on how to facilitate effective conference calls. How to start the call if participants have not met.
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Investor Relations Conference Calls. Nekvasil, Charles // Public Relations Tactics;Aug99, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p10
Suggests how to make conference calls more effective for the companies. Steps in preparing for the call; Details on making the call; What to do after the call.
- Can You Hear Me Now? Conference Call Etiquette. Willis, Suzanne // Gulfshore Business;Nov2016, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p64
The article highlights the etiquette to be followed by participants in a conference call including calling one minute ahead of scheduled time, speaking clearly, and be prepared with information that is to be shared.