NEWS IN BRIEF
- UK: Consumer confidence reaches nine-year high. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);7/3/2014, p7
The article presents a reprint of the article "UK: Consumer confidence reaches nine-year high," which appeared in the June 30, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Style.com." Great Britain consumer confidence moved into positive territory for the first time as the GfK UK Consumer Confidence Index increased...
- Consumer confidence dips to lowest level on record. HOXTER, CURTIS J. // Caribbean Business;11/27/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p12
The article presents a survey concerning the condition of the Consumer Confidence Index in Puerto Rico. Survey shows that the consumer confidence in the island has declined to its lowest level as the result of global economic recession. In addition, it fell down to 23 points, which is equivalent...
- Confidence Flat At 83.5 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p2
The consumer confidence index slipped marginally in June, dipping to 83.5 from a revised 83.6 in May, originally reported as 83.8, the Conference Board reported. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted the index would decrease to 80. The present situation index fell to 64.9 from a...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Rises to 84.9. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p2
The article reports on the increase in the University of Michigan's final consumer sentiment index to 84.9 in June 2006, according to market sources in the U.S. Economists surveyed by IFR Markets had forecasted the index would come in at 82.4. The final June expectations index came in at 72.0.
- Confidence tumbles 11 points. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p35
The article reports that Consumer Confidence Index declined by 11 points based on the report presented by the Conference Board in February 2010 in the U.S.
- Consumer confidence up. // Furniture/Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that the Conference Board's Consumer Confidence index has jumped to 56.0 from 40.9 in the U.S. in October, 2011.
- Consumer Confidence Gains to 53.5 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33376, p2
The article reports on the increase in consumer confidence from 51 percent in July 2010 to 53.5 percent in August 2010 in the U.S.
- Slovakia economic sentiment improves in February. // Regional Today;03/01/2013, p1
The article reports on the data from Slovakia's Statistical Office which showed that the economic sentiment indicator of the country has improved to 88.6 in February 2013 from 87.7 in previous month due to significant gains in the services and consumer confidence indexes.
- Consumer confidence rallies in December. // Furniture/Today;1/2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p34
The article reports that Consumer Confidence Index has improved from 55.2 in November 2011 to 64.5 in December 2011.